Introduction


Welcome to my blog! 

I am a college student who dreams of becoming a professional photographer.

I am currently studying Social Science. Outside of school I dedicate my time to photography. My goal is to be a Fashion photographer. I practice regularly, try my best to expend my knowledge and always look out for improvements in my pictures.


Over the past three years I have participated in a few contests. I will not hide the fact that I have been quite successful so far. My pictures received mentions and points from judges. Two of them have been selected to be part of an exhibit in France. Also, another picture of mine is currently representing our photography club at a provincial scale next to four other pictures of our club.

However, my ambitions are not fulfilled yet. I have not reached the quality and level of photography that I want to achieve. It is a long road full of difficulties until there, but I am taking it with excitement and stars in my eyes.

 

My blog will talk about things related to photography. I will share my tips and the knowledge that I have accumulated in three years of experience.

Comments

Popular Posts